Terms And Conditions
- 1.1 Accessing our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to restrict access to all or any part of our site for periods of time due to scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, content modification, and for other purposes, without notice.
- 1.2 Occasionally, we may withdraw access to our entire site, or parts of it, to users who have registered with us at our own discretion.
- 1.4 You take full responsibility for arranging your access to our site. It is also your responsibility to ensure that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they abide by them.
1. Accessing Our Site
- 2.1 We are an introductory agent for providers of services and we are authorised by said providers to enter into a contract with you on their behalf. We will do this by handling your booking enquiry, allocating the booking to an available service provider, and then sending you an email with the details of your booking, with a link to the Services Terms and Conditions.
- 2.2 Once you agree to the Services Terms and Conditions, and the terms set out in the email using the provided link, you and the Service Provider will be in a contract.
- 2.3 Your contract is with the Service Provider and responsibility for the provision of the services rests solely with them. Make sure to read the Services Terms and Conditions carefully. They will be legally binding on you once you have indicated you agree to them.
- 2.4 Even though your contract is with the Service Provider, we will continue to be your main contact whilst the Service Provider is providing the services to you. We will also process all non-cash payments from you on behalf of the Service Provider.
- 2.5 Although we make every possible effort to vet and select an appropriate Service Provider, the responsibility for the provision of the services is theirs alone. You agree that we take no responsibility (directly or indirectly) and incur no liability of any kind for the provision of the services that you have booked.
- 2.6 We welcome your feedback about Service Providers so if you experience problems of any kind with a certain Service Provider, please contact us as soon as possible on 020 3404 5122.
2. Transactions Done Through Our Website And Being Liable To You
- 3.1 We own all intellectual property rights for our website, and of the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties established around the world. Therefore, all rights are reserved.
- 3.2 You may print off a single copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal references, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to the material posted on our site.
- 3.3 You can not modify the paper (or digital copies) of any materials you have printed off or downloaded. You can not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio material, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 3.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site is to be always acknowledged.
- 3.5 You can not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
3. Right Of Intellectual Property
- 4.1 Reliance shouldn’t be placed on commentary and other materials published on our website as they are not intended to amount to advice.
- 4.2 We hereby are to disclaim all the liability and responsibility that may arise from any reliance placed on said materials by a visitor of our website, or by other parties who may be informed of of its contents.
4. Reliance On Published Information
- 5.1 We regularly update the appearance and content of our website, and this could happen at any time. If the needed, we may end the access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
- 5.2 The material published on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are not obligated to update it.
5. Our Website Is Regularly Being Updated
- 6.1 The material posted on our website is provided without any conditions, guarantees, or warranties to its accuracy. As permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 6.1.1 All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- 6.1.2 Liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses or damages incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- 18.104.22.168 income or revenue loss;
- 22.214.171.124 business loss;
- 126.96.36.199 profits or contracts loss;
- 188.8.131.52 anticipated savings loss;
- 184.108.40.206 data loss;
- 220.127.116.11 good will loss;
- 18.104.22.168 wasted management or office time;
- 6.2 However, this does not affect in any way our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 7.2 By using our site, you agree to such processing and you acknowledged that all data, which you have provided is accurate.
- 8.1 You can make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, provided that you comply with the content standards set out in these terms. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- 8.2 We will not consider any material you upload to our site confidential or proprietary. For any content, you automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, and display the content submission in any media or in any form, format, technology. In the event of a claim from a third party that any material you have posted or uploaded violates in any way their their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
- 8.3 We can not be held responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- 8.4 We are not required to host, display, or distribute any content. We may refuse to accept or transmit content. We have the right to remove or delete content, which in our opinion does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms.
- 9.1. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- 9.2. By breaching the provisions of 9.1. you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- 9.3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 10.1 You may link to our homepage provided that you do so in a fair and legal manner, and in no way suggesting any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists. You can not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our site without our express permission. You can not link to our site in a way which may damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it.
- 10.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 10.3 You can not frame our site on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. Any linking permission can be withdrawn at our discretion without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
- 10.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11.1 Links provided from our website to other sites and resources are for your information only.
- 11.2 We do not have control over the contents of said sites and resources. We hold no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may come from you using of them.
- 12.1 The English courts has non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim coming from, or related to, a visit to our website although we reserve the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- In case you have concerns regarding any kind of material that appears or may appear on our website, please inform us on email@example.com